Creig Árd, Roscam, Galway City.
About the Project:
Fallon Consulting Engineers (DFCE) are delighted to currently be involved with this new development in Roscam, just outside Galway City. Creig Árd is an exclusive development comprising 20 no. three and four bedroom homes, and 17 no. one, two and three bedroom apartments.
DFCE are providing full post-planning Civil, Structural and Architectural services for the project, including acting as the Assigned Certifier for compliance with the building control amendment regulations 2014 (BCAR).
DFCE tasks in this project involve:
- Ground investigation on the individual units.
- Design of the stormwater & foulwater sewers serving the houses and apartment block, including design of the attenuation/ infiltration to serve the stormwater on the site.
- Full Civil, Structural & Architectural packages for each house type, and Apartment block. These packages were designed to ensure that all units are built in accordance with Building Regulations. This includes substructure, superstructure & roof designs for each unit.
- Periodic inspections of the build during the construction stage.
- Final sign-off for compliance with Building Regulations & Planning Permission for each of the units.
DFCE are providing an optimal design to the Client which will maximize the structural efficiency & provide ease of construction for the contractor while still providing a high-quality finish to the units in the development.