Cúirt Chéirín Housing Development
About the Project:
- Fallon Consulting Engineers (DFCE) are delighted to be involved in this project which consists of the construction of seventeen A-rated modern houses, along with all associated site works, within an existing housing estate located at Cúirt Chéirín, Circular Road, Knocknacarra, Galway. DFCE are providing Civil, Structural & Architectural Design Services along with acting in the role of PSDP & Assigned Certifier to oversee the works.
DFCE tasks in this project involved:
- Ground investigation on the individual sites.
- Design of the storm water & foul water sewers to serve the houses, included the design of attenuation/ infiltration to serve the storm water within each site.
- Full Civil, Structural & Architectural packages for each house type. These packages where designed to ensure that the houses are built in accordance with the latest Building Regulations. This design included substructure, superstructure & roof designs for each house type.
- Periodic inspections of the build during the construction stage.
- Final sign-off for compliance with Building Regulations & Planning Permission for each of the unit.
DFCE are providing an optimal design to the Client which maximises the structural efficiency & provides ease of construction for the contractor while still providing a high quality finished house.